Family Creations, Inc. is a private adoption agency, licensed by the State of Florida as a Child-Placing Agency, offering a full compliment of adoption and clinical services for expectant mothers in need (or considering an adoption plan) , and to families who desire to expand their family through the gift of adoption.
What makes Family Creations special is that we stand above other adoption agencies by offering:
- Unlimited counseling and therapy, 24/7 & in perpetuity
- Personalized attention for expectant mothers from the entire staff
- Case management and wrap-around services
- Localized services so we are never too far away when you need help
- Home studies with detailed background checks
- Legal services for all aspects of the adoption
- Licensed and accredited throughout the State of Florida
- Clinical expertise for all facets of the adoption process
Our staff members are licensed clinicians or masters level degree and/or extensively experienced. Our on-staff attorney is a member of the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys and has completed hundreds of adoptions. We are involved with the community on various children’s’ boards, Safe Haven for Newborns and FREE adoption eductaion classes.
In addition, we provide community resources, free children's cand maternity clothing from our lending closet, parent education, and family therapies.
Family Creations’ staff members believe in building strong families by bringing precious children and loving parents together. Our goal is to help expectant parents and children in foster care, as well as provide stability for expectant parents by offering non-judgemental pregnancy options counseling. Our future depends on our children and the family structures from which they grow. Therefore, Family Creations will not only bring families together… but we will give them a strong foundation on which to build.
Family Creations’ purpose is to help provide loving and nurturing homes for infants and children. We provide all of our services in a non-judgmental fashion, without prejudice or undue pressure.